Sunday, October 17, 2010

4 years and 8 days is a drop in the hat

so im back to the blogs
first thing that i noticed when i logged back into my profile is that the only fact i listed when i registered this domain is that "i am a smoker", i wasn't bragging about illicit drugs cause that would have been neat amirite? No, I was actually proud of the fact that i smoked with cigarettes

As of today i have not had a cigarette in 8 months 8 days and believe me i pat myself on the back as much as possible. I have room to pat myself cause that fucking monkey is gone

I started for the same reasons that we all did, we wanted to fit in for some reason we thought we looked cool doing it, and the next thing you know it became part of my daily routine.
wake up...smoke.
open car door pull out cigarette......smoke
go on break at work.....smoke
eat ANYTHING.....smoke
someone else smoking.....smoke
talking on the phone.......smoke
after sects*........smoke
while smoking(Ross)......smoke
drink....SMOKE
these were my biggest "triggers" and i can say with no bullshit that quitting smoking was one of the easiest things that i have ever done. You are smarter than your addiction, and if you want I will help you stop shoot me an email...theadamgraves@gmail.com
It is seriously fucking retarded to give yourself cancer...stop

My next post wont be so smoker bashing, just wanted to get that out of the way
I am NOT a smoker...i am smarter than my addiction

*its for exactly what you think it is
5-3-10

1 comment:

Prairie said...

Yea!!!! Proud of you, Adam!